The sooner. The better.


The sooner. The better.

You don’t have to wait weeks or months. Relief is now available in hours.

Performing everyday tasks can seem insurmountable when accompanied by depression, especially when it feels like you’ve tried every therapy with little to no success. In the growing field of alternative treatments of depression, ketamine infusions provide relief from hopelessness, anxiety and a host of other debilitating conditions.

Treatment Center Offering Ketamine for Depression Serving Fort Worth, TX

Serving Forth Worth, Texas and surrounding communities, our infusion center provides hope and healing through intravenous ketamine infusion therapy designed to treat patients who are resistant to traditional antidepressants. Our innovative approach offers an effective and safe means to quickly improve symptoms of depression, PTSD and suicidal ideation. For people who didn’t think recovery is possible, ketamine treatment for depression could put replace despair with encouragement.

Is a Ketamine Infusion Center Your Best Treatment for Depression?

Knowing that traditional depression medication isn’t right for every patient, researchers are actively studying other treatments that will lessen symptoms and provide anxiety help. Devoid of the side effects that often plague conventional approaches such as common antidepressants, ketamine treatment for depression is believed to work differently, more quickly and ultimately more effectively. Why? Antidepressants work to stimulate new cells in the serotonin system. That takes time. Ketamine works in the glutamate system. Researchers have noticed that patients wth Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) have elevated glutamate levels. Ketamine infusions focus on modulating the glutamate system with rapid, noticeable, positive effects, making it one of the most viable new treatments for depression.

Nothing Works for My Depression. Why Should I Give Ketamine a Shot?

In the world of alternative treatments for depression, ketamine simply works differently than any conventional depression medication. It’s not a pill. Administered intraveneously in small doses and in the care of a trained medical professional within the walls of a certified infusion center, ketamine has been shown to boost mood quickly and safely. And ketamine won’t cause the weight gain, sleep disruptions, decreased sex drive, nervousness and many other side effects associated with oral anti-depressants. In fact, patients who were given ketamine treatment for depression also reported that alongside the mood-enhancing effects was also the anxiety help they’d been looking for. If you’ve seemingly tried everything, ketamine can help remove those disabling effects, letting you focus on recovery and quality of life.

What Is the Success Rate of Ketamine Treatment for Depression?

While typical oral anti-depressants are found to be only 30% effective in patients, perhaps leading them to think the odds are never going to be in their favor, ketamine treatment for depression has a success rate of 70%. And besides being an effective alternative remedy for severe, treatment-resistant depression, ketamine’s other applications include anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, PTSD, migraine headaches and chronic pain. In cases where patients reported having suicidal thoughts, ketamine infusions were found to have produced an immediate cessation of those impulses in 75% of cases.

What Conditions Can Be Treated With Ketamine Therapy?

  • Severe, Treatment-Resistant Depression (TRD)

  • Major Depressive Disorder (MDD Mood Disorder)

  • Bipolar Depression

  • Postpartum Mood Disorder

  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

  • Anxiety

  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

  • Chronic Pain

  • Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD)

  • Fibromyalgia

  • Neuropathic Pain

  • Migraine Headaches

Ketamine Depression Treatment Costs in Fort Worth, TX

  • Evaluation/Screening: $1500, includes evaluation, first three infusions, and a mood reassessment
  • The typical response occurs within 4-24 hours, with the maximum effect seen the third day after each infusion. However, some people do not feel an improvement in mood until after their third infusion and this is not abnormal. We will reassess your mood after three infusions.
  • Next three infusions: $1500 total, required to maximize the effect and postpone recurrence most effectively. All 6 infusions take place within 3-4 weeks.
  • Maintenance infusion: $500 each; no more than one per month.
  • The average maintenance infusion is every 2-4 months.
  • Active, retired and honorably discharged military personnel with proof of service will be eligible for a discount on all infusions.

Please note that ketamine infusion therapy is not a service covered by insurance at this time.

If you live in Forth Worth, Texas, or surrounding communities and would like additional information on the treatments offered at a ketamine infusion center, or to determine if you are an ideal candidate for our clinic, please contact the office of Texas Ketamine Specialists.

Find Hope Again

(469) 844-1350